Emerging Neuroscientists Seminar Series (ENSS) 2019
The Sainsbury Wellcome Centre for Neural Circuits and Behaviour (SWC) brings together world-leading scientists to investigate how brain circuits generate perception, form memories, and guide behaviour.
The postdocs of the SWC invite aspiring leaders in neuroscience to present their research to the SWC community in London as part of our Emerging Neuroscientists Seminar Series (ENSS).
The 2019 winners are:
- Dr Mark Wagner, Luo Lab, Stanford University
- Dr Millie Rincón-Cortés, Grace Lab, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr Dhananjay Bambah-Mukku, Catherine Dulac Lab, Harvard University
- Dr Elizabeth Holly, Fuccillo Lab, University of Pennsylvania
We thank all the impressive applicants to this year's series.
Please check back in early 2020 for details on the next Emerging Neuroscientists Seminar Series.
The winners of the inaugural Sainsbury Wellcome Centre Emerging Neuroscientists Seminar Series (ENSS) 2018 were:
- Dr. Graziana Gatto, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, Goulding Lab. “Dissecting the spinal circuits for sensorimotor transformation”
- Dr. Sabine Krabbe, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Lüthi Lab. “Adaptive disinhibitory gating by VIP interneurons permits associative learning”
- Dr. Yoav Livneh, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Andermann/Lowell Labs. “Insular cortex selective processing of need-relevant cues via distinct hypothalamic circuits”
- Dr. Alon Rubin, Weizmann Institute of Science, Ziv Lab. “Revealing neural correlates of behavior without behavioral measurements”